“Le Case Di Smeriglio” (Smeriglio’s Houses) it’s a project recently started, with the plan in mind to “cache” all the old houses in the abandoned Lozzole’s parish that their last inhabitant, Smeriglio Fabbri, handed down before passing away years ago. Some of the already have caches, but the most have not.
The houses are listed in this very interesting interview, it’s only in Italian but it’s very insightful on the life people had back in the day here, in the middle of the mountains.
- [LCDS] – [Needs Unarchived] – Cà di Vagnella
- [LCDS] – Campergozzole
- [LCDS] – [Needs Unarchived] – Lozzole
- [LCDS] – [Needs Unarchived] – Fintomorto
- [LCDS] – [Needs Unarchived] – Casetta
- [LCDS] – Pian di Bonaccio
The current situation is depicted in the image below (last updated on 14 March 2019)
- Green point: a cache is there
- Blue point: a cache is there, but need reactivation
- Red point: no cache has ever been there
- Question mark: there’s a building, but at the moment we don’t know its name
- House: just a waypoint for our future reference, no mention of this in the interview